Skip to content
Check In & Out
- Check in time is 4pm. Most units are only ready for occupancy after 3pm.
- Check out by 10am. Fees will apply for all unauthorized late check-outs.
- All units are set up to allow for direct entry via door code or lock box any time after 4pm on the day of arrival. Specific instructions and door codes will be emailed one week prior to arrival once the Online Check-In Contract has been e-signed.
- The cardholder must be at least 25 years of age and staying in the unit (proof of ID may be required).
- No refunds for early check-outs.
- A valid credit card and a $500-$1500 pre-authorization are required prior to check-in. The pre-authorization will be processed 24hrs prior to arrival.
Minimum Night Stays & Occupancy
- Minimum night stay requirements apply.
- Nightly rates are based on a specific occupancy. Additional occupants may be subject to extra person charges.
- Exceeding the maximum occupancy of any unit will result in fees and/or eviction.
- Party groups (ex: birthday, stag/bachelor/bachelorette, graduation, etc) are strictly prohibited and will result in fines and eviction.
Housekeeping & Air-Conditioning
- Daily housekeeping is not provided. Each unit is equipped with adequate linens, towels, and toiletries for each stay.
- With the exception of coffee, food items (including condiments and spices) are not provided.
- Each stay includes one full check-out clean. Additional housekeeping is available for a nominal fee.
- Unless indicated, most units do not have air-conditioning. Fans are provided free of charge during the summer months.
Pets & Smoking
- Pets are not allowed in any of the properties. Evidence of pets will result in a minimum $500 fine plus any additional cleaning costs.
- Smoking is prohibited in all units and common areas. Evidence of smoking will result in a minimum $500 fine plus any additional cleaning costs.
- Most properties only offer one free designated parking stall. Parking at The Marquise is subject to a daily fee of $16CAD.
- Most parking is underground and therefore subject to height restrictions. Please note that Whistler Retreats does not provide additional parking options if your vehicle does not fit in the assigned parking stall or if you have additional vehicles.
- Very limited visitor parking may be available at certain properties but is not guaranteed.
- A non-refundable deposit (including resort fee and tax) is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 45 days prior to arrival.
- The credit card on file for the initial deposit will be automatically charged unless otherwise notified.
- Cancellations made more than 45 days prior to arrival will forfeit the initial deposit.
- Cancellations made within 45 days of arrival are completely non-refundable.
- Modifications to existing bookings may result in additional fees.
- No refunds due to age policy, travel delays, inclement weather, or passport/visa entry regulations.
- Guests must be at least 25 years of age to book Whistler Retreats’ properties. For groups, the cardholder and majority of the group must be at least 25 years of age.
- Children are welcome however they must be accompanied by their parents and/or legal guardians. Parents and guardians must be at least 25 years of age.
- Parents/guardians may not book for under-age guests.
- Failure to meet the age restriction will result in cancellation of the booking(s) and full forfeiture of all deposits paid.
- Rare exceptions may apply at the discretion of Whistler Retreats Management and must be arranged prior to making a reservation.
- Each unit is privately owned and subject to availability. Due to unforeseen circumstances, should the reserved unit no longer be available for rental, Whistler Retreats reserves the right to relocate the guest to a unit of equivalent or superior quality.